Friday, December 7, 2012

Final Question 2

The thing I liked best about this class was the discussions and blog. I like how we blogged and got to talk to others on their blogs. It made it so personal. Like you got to see into the person's mind by going into their blog. Like I said before, I had never made a blog, so it was so fun for me to do something like this. I also liked how everyone was so nice and personal on the blog. The experiences I read and the comments I received were just so heart-warming. The only thing I did not like about the class, forgive me to say, was the essay portion. I think that it would be better if we were in groups of 2 or 3 and have less words to write. When you have 4 people in a group it is just to much , should i say faith to have in other people. Especially when it comes to my grade, I would rather not give that much responsibility to others. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Greek Guy!
    I agree with you that it was odd to start a blog, as this was my first time blogging too. I also agree that it is unfortunate that we had to rely on others to make up a huge portion of our grade. Thankfully I know you (since we were in a group together) are helpful and proactive in a group setting. However, some are not, and that really negatively affects our grade. Since the essays were worth so much, the bad score received due to others not doing their work can bring down a high grade quickly.
    On a different note, I am still sending positive thoughts to you and your family. I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greek Guy,
    I agree with you on the blog system. I thought it was very cool that we were able to make a blog. I thought it was really fun to use the blog and we were all able to interact with each other and read about the different opinions people had. I think it was really nice of you to share what was going on in your life with a family matter. It was nice for us to sort of go through it with you. I thought that it was very brave of you to share this with us. I am really glad we go to do the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also liked the blogging aspect of this course and felt that it made it more personal than you than other courses are. You would think that, in an online course, you wouldn’t really get to know any of the other students because you’re not sitting in the same room together but that wasn’t the case with this class. You could easily get to know someone by reading their blog or leaving comments about it and they could get to know you by doing the same. It was a really interesting part of the course and only made reading the text more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Greek Guy, I said the same thing about how the best thing I liked about the class was the discussions. I did not think though about how it was personal, but I did also say how it was like seeing into other people's mind in a different way though. This class was also my first time doing a blog too and honestly it was pretty entertaining for me for a class. I also agree too about the essay portion of the class. I did not think about it when I was writing about the thing that I did not like about the class, but now that I think of it having the uncertainty of knowing what grade you will be getting based not only on your performance but the other people's in the group is nerve wrecking.

    ReplyDelete